I have a very simple way of keeping my inbox from getting a lot of mail I
don't want to see.  In my  .procmailrc file, I have a section like this up
at the top:

   :0:
   * TID
    {
      :0 c
      | echo Dumped a TID >>  $LOGFILE

      :0
   /dev/null
   }

Now, I do accept all TID's, but others might like to avoid them.
To put multiple rejects on one line, something like this might work:
   * TID|OT|Joel Hammer|etc...

This is also a great way to avoid getting your mailbox filled up when you
are on vacation and don't want to unsubscribe from your various email lists.
Just put the addresses of the email lists on that line. For example,
        * TID|OT|Joel Hammer|[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Joel

P.S. I am not sure if this script works properly regarding the echo
command, but it does dump the mail to dev/null.