I installed (finally!) RH 7.3 using the XFS boot disk. Unfortunately, the
system won't start.  It boots to a black screen and just sits there so I've
got some questions.  I did check the XFS notes and did NOT have to apply
the patch.  I could use the ISO as is.  Also, I put GRUB on the MBR.

The system is a dual AMD 1.9 system with an Adaptec 3210S RAID adapter and
I'm running RAID 5 on it.

1.  I made all the partitions XFS - I assume that's not a problem??

2.  Any ideas on where to look or how to fix it.

3.  During the install it wanted a formatted floppy - is it asking for ext2
floppy or just a formatted floppy straight out of the box?  It never would
accept the floppy I gave it which was straight out of the box.

Thanks.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]