Thank you for the comments.  I guess since I've only used Caldera till now
that's why I thought LILO was being phased out.

Info pages - yuck!  I didn't realize GRUB was a GNU thing - I thought it
was an evolution of LILO - the next step as it were.  I'm like you on the
info pages.  As far as I am concerned they are the most useless things on
the face of this earth.  I've tried to use them but navigating is lousy and
I have never found what I need in them.  Give me man pages!

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]