I think so (red face).  I downloaded the one for RH and didn't check the
architecture.

As for sndconfig - is that a necessity with RH?  Caldera set it up
automatically.

> Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
>> Well, it doesn't like my RAID.  Just to make sure I went back and did the
>> exact same install as I did with LILO - even had the install format the
>> disks.  GRUB wouldn't boot at all.  I redid it with LILO and it came up -
>> I have some problems with no sound card detected and XFS thinks I'm
>> running on an i686 but other than that <G>.
>>

> Perhaps you need the Athlon kernel RPM? See:

ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/Release-1.1/kernel_rpms/2.4.18/athlon/kernel-2.4.18-SGI_XFS_1.1.athlon.rpm

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]