On Friday 08 November 2002 11:49 pm, Susan Macchia espoused:
> Hi,
>
> Before I buy or evaluate, has anyone used Codeweaver's Crossover
> Office?
>
> I am looking at it for work, where much of my
> communication/documentation happens with Word, powerpoint, excel.
> While I develop for linux, I was wondering if I might use this instead
> of an emulator (aka vmware), or a terminal server.
>
> If I had the power, I'd have the whole company exclusively linux :-)
>
> TIA

Yes I have as demo for my people and i have installed it for at least 5 users
who are delighted with it. BTW they have just released the 1.3 version of
both office and plugin, much improved.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161