On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 05:49:24AM -0800, Susan Macchia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I buy or evaluate, has anyone used Codeweaver's Crossover
> Office?
>
> I am looking at it for work, where much of my
> communication/documentation happens with Word, powerpoint, excel.
> While I develop for linux, I was wondering if I might use this instead
> of an emulator (aka vmware), or a terminal server.

I've used both (vmware and crossover) at work -- crossover seems
faster than vmware. I haven't pushed either one very hard, so I'm
probably not the best person to ask about the stability. I prefer
Crossover to VMWare, though. I've had no trouble to speak of with
either one that didn't end up being pilot error. I'd recommend
Crossover.

> If I had the power, I'd have the whole company exclusively linux :-)

You go, girl! :-)

Kurt
--
Scott's first Law:
        No matter what goes wrong, it will probably look right.