Hello All,

I have a crazy problem. I am running RH 8 on 3 machines. All from the
personal CD I bought. Only on one machine will it access my SuSE server
using /etc/fstab.  The other 2 will _NOT_ and RPC just times out.

the line from fstab looks like this:  lnx_fs:/public  /lnx_fs  nfs  defaults 0 0

I am running smb, nfs, xinetd, autofs, telnet, netfs, nfslock, network
services.

What am I doing wrong.  I can ping the server (192.168.1.6) just fine
It is setup in hosts correctly. I can telnet to the server also. NFS
just will _NOT_ connect, except for the one machine. All are set up
exactly alike in terms of services.

Thanks in advance,

Keith B.

P.S. sending this email from one of the machines that won't connect via
cable modem through a SuSE 8.0 box as a gateway.