On Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:41:15 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I don't understand Jerry.  All the other linux boxen mount the server
> just fine, only these two boxen.

It may just be possible that these two boxes are being blocked at the exports
file on the server, or by the hosts.deny file on the server.

Without having access to the system it's a bit tough to crystal ball all the
possibilities that would keep a client from logging into a server. Whare you
should probably start looking for clues is in the /var/log/messages file on the
server and on each client. What ever is going wrong should be getting logged
there.

Once you know the complaint, it'll be easy to determine a correct fix. NFS
setup on linux is a dream when compared to something like samba.

Have a look see and email me direct if you need more help.