I don't understand Jerry.  All the other linux boxen mount the server
just fine, only these two boxen. The server is running SuSE 7.2 since
5/2001.  All of my boxen are upgraded to 8.1 recently except the gateway.
If I run SuSE 8.1 from the same boxen, no problems. Just RH 8.

Do you mean check the permissions on these boxen or the server?

Regards,

Keith B.