Kevin wrote:

<I don't see a SxS for digital cameras, and I'm not having much luck
<figuring out how to download my pictures under Linux.  Under Windoze,
<the camera just appears as a storage device.

<This is one of the 3 reasons that keep me using Windoze.  The other
<main one is the inability of wine to properly handle file selection
<for the Hexy game.  I also run Win4Lin for Quicken.  I would love
<to get past all 3 and get rid of all this dual-booting.

Quicken should work using Codeweavers' Office crossover.  I didn't find it
in the list of supported applications but they mention some fixes in their
latest release that mention it.

Mark

This message (including any attachments) may contain information
which is confidential or privileged. Use, dissemination, distribution,
or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not
authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and