hmm.... let's put things this way.

if the education system is working perfectly, do we need law enforcement
and military units to catch failures? No one should be committing crimes
or terrorism, right?

That's the scenario I wanted to talk about. In linux, the file system
security seems to be used to cater for memory security failure, right?
if memory security is guaranteed, what's the use of file system security?

--
 Swiftly. Silently. Invisibly.  .~.   In Linux we trust.
                               / v \