hm... i think the only option is for me to hack the kernel source my
self..hoho.. anyway, I repeat: I just want the house, no lock.

And I see a value for a demilitarized linux. In fact, the kernel should
have claer docuemnts about all the security hooks if it's to be accepted
by the world. Then every government can design her own security schemes
around the kernel.

--
 Swiftly. Silently. Invisibly.  .~.   In Linux we trust.
                               / v \