If it's not the authorities it's the local webmaster.  A couple of
months ago I was screwing around (again) and had my COL broken so was
using M$ Outlook on a laptop with no protection.  My man called me and
very nicely gave me ???? and told me not to use my Windoze anymore and
get my Linux fixed.  I had screwed up some gal's business in one of the
Carolinas. She was overloaded with e-mail messages from my box.
Bob