they are not what my teacher called BBC english. I am not an expert in english langauge. but the 3 examples you quoted are also American. I guess the Americans are less concerned about certain grammars than the native English in England.

Richard Thompson wrote:
If you're looking for confusing, how about "take a crap", "take that
crap". or "taking crap". There's not an "a", a "the", any gender, nor
any logical reason why anyone would want to "take" any of it anywhere,
and even if they were so inclined, what form of "crap" would it be? I'm
so confused - and I was born to american english.
--
  .~.    Might, Courage, Vision. In Linux We Trust.
 / v \   http://www.linux-sxs.org