Net Llama! wrote:
Are you looking at the PlexCombo 20/10/40-12A? I'm thinking that for
$200 (probably cheaper on the street), it's a great bargain. The 40x
CD-ROM read speed is kind of slow, but that seemed like a good price.

[...]

Regards,

Kurt

Yes, that is the one. I ordered it today for $160. My cdrom in one
computer is getting kind of flakey; so I thought I might as well go ahead
and buy it.

Mind if i ask where you ordered it for that price? I'd love to get one if its only US$160.

Is this the IDE version? Because Newegg happens to have the 20/10/40/12 for DVD burner for $132. If you already have a DVD drive- they have the 48x24x48 for $118.

Bob Raymond