Ease of use as in install and administer the devices - put it in, connect
to a SCSI adapter and you're done.  No messing with IRQs, etc., you can
have more than four devices on the SCSI bus.

As for performance the SCSI ones probably (but I haven't bench marked it so
won't argure this one <G>.) run faster because SCSI is faster then IDE and
they don't make as many coasters.  I can burn on SCSI and do other things
at the same time and not have problems.  IDEs seem to figure in a lot of
the problems that I see.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]