On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, ronnie gauthier wrote:
> I have never had a problem with tiger. I have learned you do have to ask
> to make sure everything you want is in stock.

That should be completely unneccesary, especially if purchasing off of
their website.  And since i was onhold for 50 minutes when calling them, i
sure as hell wouldn't have purchased from them if i had to call to make
the initial sale.  It seems that a significant number of the complaints
against them can be categorized as fraud, where they told someone that
what they purchased had shipped the same day, when in reality it wasn't
even in stock, and didn't ship for days or weeks later.  Or the person was
billed more for shipping than was indicated at the time of sale.

> But then again, if you converse with them like you at times converse
> here, I suppose I might put you on hold for ~more~ than 50 minutes, you
> got off easy. ;-)

please keep your flaimbait to yourself, thank you.