Back in the day when VA was selling hardware, one of their servers used the Asus CUR-DLS dual proc mobo. It had a 40% failure rate. Asus took an average of 7 weeks to provide replacements. When the boards failed, it varied from one of the two CPU sockets going bad, to timing issues, to failed memory slots/buses, to IRQ failures. We ended up doing some fairly elaborate testing on the boards to determine why the failure rate was so high, and we found that Asus had cut corners with specs. Voltages would vary outside of the allowable range by as much as 1V. Neutral would spike up to 200V at times for no apparent reason. In short, the boards were complete crap and Asus first denied that they had a quality problem, and then dragged their feet when we needed large numbers of replacements (at one point we needed over 500 boards replaced over the sourse of a single week). It was a complete nightmare, and as a result i will never willingly use Asus products again.