I am struggling through a dilemma about how to get my USB palm cradle working
with my system which runs on 2.4.2 kernel. It's from Caldera, 3.1, edesktop.

I have a USB Iomega Zip drive plugged in to one of the available USB ports
and I can read from and write to that drive without a problem. Knowing that,
I would think that USB is indeed enabled in my 2.4.2 kernel and that my Palm
cradle should be able to interact with my system as well.

How would I go about testing the ports, to see that both the zip drive and
USB cradle are visible, and then to get Kpilot or Jpilot set up to work with
my Palm?

Thanks for any help,

Scott