Well the holidays are over and all my family have gone, just the two of us again. I have been using
windows for two reasons, one is that I had problems with mandrake 9.0 and went to do a re-install:
this was after I had added a raid drive for copying AV vhs tapes to the HD and putting them down as
dvd's.

The problem arose i that when I went to re-install the drives were shown as hac,hdd and hde; no hda
hdc as I used to have with cd drives on b and d. looked as if they are now hda and hdb ??

This is real wierd and I do not seem to be able to change the to what they should be., was thinkingbof taking the
raid out of circuit for the install but!

The other reason I was in windows was the Daughters and Son are use to windows and I could not get near the
computer.

Keith aka Skippy