On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 11:10, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> I was just looking at a d-link dwl-614+ router for home. Of course I will
> need PCI and PC-CARD cards for the computers, and was considering the
> d-link dwl-650+ and dwl-520+. I am only just exploring the linux ng
> drivers. Any warnings here? (Hell, there may not be drivers, for all I
> know.)

No personal experience with the d-link dwl-650+, from the SuSE list I
have heard that the d-link 650 is supported and works well, BUT the 650+
is a different chipset and does not work with Linux (driver problems).
Like I said hearsay, though enough to encourage me to buy Netgear when I
upgraded some of the home system.

HTH

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01