Welp, I finally pulled the plug on the Caldera Users List. Been a subscriber
for 8 years..  The SCO MBA's (appropriately said earlier) really are clueless.
They are trying to get the big payoff so they can retire.

    I can say that I have been retiring Caldera driven systems for about a year
now. I rather like SUSE..

    Man has Caldera taken a dive. Hopefully I can get less of a loss on the IPO
stock that I have now.. I am planning my exit strategy before they go bankrupt..

    Steve

P.S. If anyone has good reports on a Linux distro that works well with a Ultra
Sparc 2, and/or Mac G3(Yellowdog?), let me know..