[Fri Mar 28 20:36:55 2003] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:
PHP_SELF in /var/www/htdocs/html/includes/install.php on line 15

install.php is called by index.php and the variable is defined

[Fri Mar 28 20:36:55 2003] [error] PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): supplied
argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource
in/var/www/htdocs/html/includes/install.php on line 277

eh?

It seems that all the errors that are logged have to do with declared
variabless but are not found or seen by php scripts after declaration,
strange. Although php-nuke unpacks with /html/~and_other_sub-dirs/
should I have skipped the /html and placed all of these files in the top
htdocs directory? What I mean, should all of these have been starting in
/var/www/htdocs/install.php mainfile.php and all of the subs off of
~/htdocs/(includes, images, ~and_whatever_sub-dirs)? I'm sure
experiencing the "NiNe_HoUrS" rule here to the power of a dozen
chicken_legs, sheesh! <G>

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.