On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:39:47 -0800 - Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the following
Re: Re: <OT> We won't back down...

>n Saturday 29 March 2003 07:21, Collins Richey wrote:

>My 3 cents worth. First this should go to the general list. Secondly, after 22

snip

>huge numbers of troops to guard the supply lines and ask for 140,000 more
>troops. Shades of General McClellan!

snip

And we wont even get a good saddle out of the deal this time!

I think this war has four points.

1. Jr. wants to show his daddy he can do the job.
2. Fighting terrorists in Afghanstan has admittidly been a failure. No major
captures were made. Results only came after strong rhetoric and troop movements
from Washington regarding Iraq caused increased terrorist chatter and activity.
3. The economy could use a boost.
4. In the new world, with only one dominate power, either the UN falls or
we(the US) do. After this the UN will be as effective as we allow it to be.