Back when mandrake 8.2 was out I was still on a dial up and it always barfed
out and required a reboot. While the linux box continued to surf fine the other
boxs hanging off the hub could not. I could stop and restart stuff till the cows
came home and it still required a reboot. The freaking thing would just no
longer act as a gateway. Cleared up when I added a Linksys router and used it
as a gateway/firewall, imagine that. ;-) I blamed it on NAT.

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:54:48 -0400 - Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote the following
Re: small network problem