At 08:22 PM 19/07/2003 -0700, you wrote:

--- Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 19 July 2003 07:51 am, Matthew Carpenter wrote:
> > Is DNS working on the Linux box? (if that's where you are
> running it from)
>
> No AFAIK, its just setup by mandarke to share the net.

Whoa, wait a minute...what about your

/etc/hosts.allow file....is your subnet permitted to
connect?

As I have said before my memory will not work re networking anymore.
I used the Mandrake Control Centre to share the internet it has worked perfectly before.
I Do NOT remember how to do networking via a command line. If I do not do
something often the I totally forget how I did it, 2 weeks is too long to retain
memory.

Sorry but it has to be explained in very simple step[ terms for me these days.
A cryptic question as you ask means nothing to me. That is why partly why I unsubbed.
ITS bloody frustrating.

Skippy