On 7/25/2003 8:24 AM, someone claiming to be Dinesh Babuji wrote:

Dear all,

I was tryin to get into irc-linux users,but the link is broken.
I am facing a trouble in Qt.I have made some forms/widget with the help of GUI tools available in Qt..eg buttons,radio buttons,text box etc..
The Question 1 is: How can I run a shell command on the terminal on the push of a Button I have in the form/widget?
Question 2: How do I get the output of shell command which appears on the terminal to display in thge text box in the widget?
Please answer.Urgent need.

You could try connecting your favorite irc client to irc.freenode.net and joining #kde-devel, probly some qt guru's hangin' out there...

HTH,
Tim