On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 22:02, Net Llama! wrote:
> On 07/28/03 19:53, Rick Sivernell wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:59:40 -0400
> > dep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>quoth Rick Sivernell:

> > DEP
> >
> >    Suse Installed lilo, I did find a acpi=y set it to off and rebooted. no joy.
> > I have found that the system is using axnet_ca it should be pcnet_cs. Can not
> > find where to change it at. Found it on the last line of dmesg. boot fine and
> > acts as if pcmcia is ready, dongle has all lights bright, cardctl says it is good
> > and it finds the proper card Linksys pcmpc 100. just no ifconfig for pcmcia.
>

> I think the pcmcia modules are defined somewhere like
> /etc/pcmcia/pcmcia.opts.  grep through /etc/pcmcia, assuming that SuSE puts
> their pcmcia stuff in there.

Try /etc/pcmcia/config or /etc/pcmcia/wlan-ng.conf
Find your card and see what SuSE has bound it to.  If SuSE shows it as
bind "axnet_cs" then change it to read bind "pcnet_cs"

Hope this helps.

--
Ralph Sanford       -       If your government does not trust you,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   -   should you trust your government?

DH/DSS Key   -   0x7A1BEA01