Net Llama! wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Douglas J Hunley wrote:

Net Llama! shocked and awed us all by speaking:

We've gone this route before.  I mentioend that there's no point in
starting such a project unless:
0) A sufficient number of people are willing to contribute
1) All of those people have the time to see it through to completion

I'm quite happy to get involved with this, but i don't want to spend many
hours for something that will die from neglect.

true dat. just want to keep reminding people that if they are willing to put
their money where their mouth is, we can help a lot...

Indeed. I've got lots of ideas, but i don't have the time or skillz to do it solo.

Sounds like Skippy linux revista.

--
Collins