On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:06:24 +1000, Keith Antoine wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:12 pm, Federico Voges wrote:
>

>> If you wan't a Caldera like distro, checkout Lycoris (formerly Redmond
>> Linux). It's based on Caldera's LTP (it even uses Lizard).
>>
>> http://www.lycoris.com/
>>
>> Bye!
>> Federico Voges
>
>Yes I knew Joseph when he was just one of the crowd on the old Caldera list. I
>have often wondered about Lycoris, but what I heard was that it was mainly
>for newbies and not too may developed files etc.

I still have his mails explaining how to make a new distro :)

Regarding Lycoris... yes, it's "newby oriented" but it's a nice distro.
Maybe you find what you want in it. If you have the time, it's worth
checking it.

Bye!
Federico Voges
Socio gerente

Intrasoft                     Tel/Fax: 54-11-4833-5182
Malabia 2137 14 A             e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(C1425EZC) Buenos Aires       Web: http://www.intrasoft.com.ar
Argentina