On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 19:59, Leon A. Goldstein wrote:
[snip]

> Here in the Sovereign State of North Carolingia the Booze Bureaucrats
> decide what can be sold to us groundlings.
> This is fittingly analogous to the method by which M$ and SCO contrive
> with the politicians and judiciary to limit our
> OS choices.  (Note the crafty way I keep this post from going TID.)
>
> Actually, I could sure go for a Belgian Rodenbach right now, but the
> North Carolina Booze Bureaucrats have ruled that I
> may not buy this delectable brew here.  SCOL!
> --
> Leon A. Goldstein

So is that why beer is so expensive there?  They have a Booze
Bureaucracy?  I was in Kill Devil Hills in late June and paid $20 US for
a case of Miller Lite.  I felt I was stroked.  Now here in Ohio, we
drive to Kentucky and get Miller Lite for $12 a case.  And Samuel
Smith's Oatmeal Stout is only $3.99 a pint.  Mmmmm...

I was going to stop by Red Hat headquarters on my way home from OBX but
I didn't know where it was in relation.  (My attempt to not drift TID).

--Tom Wilson