On 7/31/2003 8:48 AM, someone claiming to be Tom Wilson wrote:

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 19:59, Leon A. Goldstein wrote:
[snip]
<snip>

Actually, I could sure go for a Belgian Rodenbach right now, but the
North Carolina Booze Bureaucrats have ruled that I may not buy this delectable brew here. SCOL! --
Leon A. Goldstein

Not being able to buy the beer you want is reason enough to move, AFAIC.

So is that why beer is so expensive there? They have a Booze Bureaucracy? I was in Kill Devil Hills in late June and paid $20 US for a case of Miller Lite. I felt I was stroked. Now here in Ohio, we

Ick! $20 for Miller Lite! You *were* stroked...

drive to Kentucky and get Miller Lite for $12 a case.  And Samuel
Smith's Oatmeal Stout is only $3.99 a pint.  Mmmmm...

I was going to stop by Red Hat headquarters on my way home from OBX but
I didn't know where it was in relation.  (My attempt to not drift TID).

Perhaps we should have a [EMAIL PROTECTED] list...