On 7/31/2003 1:36 PM, someone claiming to be Collins Richey wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:37:30 -0700
Bill Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 08:48:48AM -0400, Tom Wilson wrote:

So is that why beer is so expensive there?  They have a Booze
Bureaucracy?  I was in Kill Devil Hills in late June and paid $20 US
for a case of Miller Lite.  I felt I was stroked.  Now here in Ohio,
we drive to Kentucky and get Miller Lite for $12 a case.  And Samuel
Smith's Oatmeal Stout is only $3.99 a pint.  Mmmmm...

I don't think you could sell Miller Lite, Bud Lite, Coors, etc. for any price in Oz, New Zealand, or other places where real beer, ale, and stout is available. The only thing people here in the Pacific NW would use Miller Lite for is slug bait.

Ayup.  Coors, however, does make Killians which is a rather decent
offering.

The *only* good beer from Colorado comes from the Flying Dog brewery: http://www.flyingdogales.com

My favorite: http://www.flyingdogales.com/02_litter_brews/litter_doggiestyle.html

...I'm getting thirsty...