On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 16:21:22 +0100
Geoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is not that I mind rebuilding LFS / BLFS itself,
> but the hours of post-installation fine-tuning will be a pain - I
> should have kept better notes as I went along.

That's one of the strong points of gentoo.  I started out keeping a log,
but that went by the wayside.  The many hours of post-installation fine
tuning won't need to be repeated, since I will not likely be
reinstalling again.  I always keep a cloned copy of the system just in
case anything really breaks.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the