On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:54 pm, Net Llama! wrote:
> On 08/02/03 06:20, Michael Hipp wrote:
> > Tina M Berendt wrote:
> >> So, what *specifically* made eD so great?
> >
> > I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this ...
> >
> >            Mike Andrew
> >
> > He helped me alot. Wherever he is, God bless him.
>
> Last I heard he's still on Norfolk Island, in self-imposed exile.

They are a special sort of people, one cannot live there unless you have a
Norfolk hereitage or kin. They have there own languauge, its rare for them to
leave the island except on business etc. Colleen McCullough lives there as
she married an islander, loves the isolation. Its 2 hrs North on NZ and 2 Hrs
East of Sydney in the Sth Pacific and it ain't big.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161