Keith Antoine wrote:
At the risk of being boring and getting back to kernel compile: I do an rpm -q gtk+, only to get told its not installed. Yet I did install the package, so I tried for about the third time, but in command mode I rpm -ihv --nodeps --force gtk+2.0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.rpm after installing it obce agin tells me its not installed and locate cannot find any of its libs etc either. Is it me or Mandrake ?
For locate try running "updatedb" and for rpm try "rpm --rebuilddb" and see if you still have that prob...

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.