Shawn Tayler wrote:
I ran into a similar problem with my LJ4100.  It appears that the APSfilter
install must overwrite the filter conf file when running.  I simply
cleared the printcap and reran /usr/share/apsfilter/setup.  Reentered the
information and all was well again.

Shawn

Moments after sending that post I deleted my printcap file and started from scratch and my printer is once again operational. I found that by using the printer manager to do it messes up the printcap file. Once I setup my printcap manually, everything works as it should. I knew there was something about those gui's I didn't like. Thats what you get for taking short-cuts<G>

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.