burns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 24 Aug 2003 20:14:38 -0400
On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 16:02, Alma J Wetzker wrote:
My guess is that they are not as involved as we would like to believe.
Much as SCO's blathering is to the benefit of M$, I don't think they are orchestrating it. Sun is also a backer of SCO with _LOTS_ to lose if linux catches on. Remember that Caldera was birthed by a lawsuit with M$ over DR-DOS not working with Windoze. (They won for big bucks.)

I just can't see where logic would lead you to believe that Sun is more
likely than MS to be in cahoots with SCO. The available indications,
albeit circumstantial, point in exactly the opposite direction.

Sloppy language, sorry. I really don't think either company is involved other than giving $$$ to SCO. To me it looks like the razor cuts to SCO's arrogance and stupidity without any help from an outside source. (Other than cheers.)

-- Alma