sheesh ummm not real sure but here is my httpd.conf

> Folks,
>
> I'm trying to set up an Apache server to host my own web pages.  I'm
running it on a Gentoo system with a Celleron processor.  It is
> networked to my home net and I'm accessing it from the SuSE 8.0 desktop
I use to access the web normally.

> I'm trying to follow the O'Reilly "Apache: The Definitive Guide", but
when I first access the web pages (from my online site) the browser
(Konqueror) displays the HTML code, not the web page.  I suspect I
haven't finished the setup and there is a simple directive that I've not
included in the .conf file, which currently contains only:
> ****************
> User webuser
> Group webgroup
> ServerName spyder
> DocumentRoot /web/site.burps
> ****************
> But I'm too impatient to read the entire book first.  If anyone can give
me clues as to where to look I'd appreciate it.

> In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,
>
> Tom  :-})
>
> Thomas A. Condon
> Barbershop Bass Singer
> Registered Linux User #154358
> Interfere not in the business of Dragons,
> For you are crunchy when flamed and taste good.

James McDonald
Systems Engineer

Singleton NSW Australia