Net Llama! wrote:
>> Problem is, I don't know how to do that with Netscape.  I don't find
>> it anywhere.  I know how to tell Konqueror to pretend it is ie, but
>> not Netscape.  Can anyone out there help me find this setting?
>
> Don't know about Netscape, but in Mozilla, you can enter
> "about:config" and then you can edit all the configuration options,
> including the "User_agent" option, which is the one you want. --

Thanks, Llama, but I don't find "User_agent" anywhere in either Netscape
(7.02) or Mozilla (1.4) when I try the about:config.    Don't suppose you
know off hand where it is in that rather long list?  I scanned both of them
several times and didn't find it.  I tried "Find on this page" and it was
useless.

Yes, I downloaded Mozilla.  No, it won't open that darn virus link, either.
It is an executable, and I probably have those turned off on purpose.

Tom  :-})

Thomas A. Condon

Plain Text Emails Don't Spread Virii!