I'm attempting to burn a bootable CD with XCDRoast (.98alpha10) and it's
not working.   I have an iso that I need to make into a bootable CD.

I follow the docs at the xcdroast.org site and set up the iso under the
Write tracks section - it's selected, the layout is accepted and the iso
shows up as being selected.

I then go to the Master tracks section and set it up for El Torito boot by
pointing it to a 1.44 floppy image and telling it to make it bootable.

However, when I boot of the CD it says 2.88MB image and then "failed to
boot".  I know I'm overlooking something obvious here.  Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Brett I. Holcomb