What you are trying to do is combine the config of creating your own ISO to an
already made one. The ISO is what it is, that is why you just copy and burn one.
The master is for creating your own ISO. You need ot rip an ISO and remaster it
to change it.

 On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:47:31 -0400 - "Brett I. Holcomb"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the following
Re: Burning bootable CDs with XCDRoast