On Thursday 06 November 2003 03:40 am, Kurt Wall wrote:
> Quoth Roger Oberholtzer:
> > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:41:55 -0500
> >
> > dep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > quoth Kurt Wall:

> > > it gets worse.
> >
> > I'm banking on senility making it all less painful. That is why nature
> > invented it, right?
>
> Oh, I though senility was there to allow us to start and end our
> lives the same way: peeing our pants.
>
> Kurt

...and disoriented.  Having botched my birth (a "breech" of birth etiquette),
I was hoping to leave this world with a little more dignity and competence
than when I arrived.  The best and worse thing about senility is that I won't
realize if I have it.

I passed 40 in October; but my wife still views my interest in Linux as an
early mid-life crisis.

Andrew Gould