Of course, one problem seems to be powerpoint 2002. I have a macro laden
powerpoint file I reuse over and over. This file is now 80 megs, without
any slides in it. I have tried all the tricks on the Powerpoint FAQ
page to reduce the size of the file. Nothing works so far. So, give MS
credit for another big fat piece of sloppy programming.

You would think with the size of their user base.....
But, consider the quality of their user base.

Joel