Tom Wilson wrote:

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 21:16, Chong Yu Meng wrote:

Bruce Marshall wrote:

Well gee... I guess at 65 and having bought from Sun, I feel 2.66666666 times better than you do... :-)

That's amazing ! I thought most of the people on this list were in their 30's, because you guys sound so young ! I'm probably the youngest here, I expect (I'm 34). But I am also very aware of time being in short supply , but money is also one of my main worries!

Regards,
pascal chong

Not quite the youngest. I'm coming in at 33. And I've seen Net Llama
mention he is in his 20's, maybe 26. There are a few of us youngun's
out here.

I think I got you all beat- I turned 18 just over 2 months ago ;)