Windows is braindead. But you knew that.

Today at work I had some postscript files in an e-mail I wanted to print.
The e-mail was on Windows. Futzed around, couldn't find anything that would
interpret PostScript. So I called our helpdesk. After a good bit of
searching his answer was "Adobe Distiller". I thanked him, googled,
saw that ghostview/ghostscript was the recommended path, downloaded and
installed and in 3 minutes was printing. Gad I detest Microsoft.