It is really puzzling that windows doesn't support postscript.

At work, we have an HP printer which can handle postscript. So, I just
copy the file to the LPT, and it goes fine.

The command is something like:
copy /b file lpt1: or whatever. This command may be wrong in detail,
since I am writing from home.

YMMV

Joel