Dep wrote:
quoth Leon A. Goldstein:

| I ordered a copy this morning.  I will only use Textmaker
| occasionally to format HTML documents.  After playing a bit with the
| trial download, I do find Textmaker a lot  simpler for the non-expert
| to format a HTML document than OO or Staroffice.

that's the one thing for which i found textmaker fairly unsuitable -- it
behaves like koffice and some others in putting in *way* too much
formatting, often more than doubling the size of the document.
(actually, kword did a lot to fix this by offering a stripped html
formatting option.) there's not a really good linux wysiwig html editor
that i've found.

Now you tell me.  ;-(>)
I suppose file bloat is the price you pay for convenience.  One of these days I'll figure out how to use Bluefish.

--
Leon A. Goldstein