Trying to install BootMagic on a Manrake 7.0 that is already installed
on the hd. Plan on adding SuSe  later. Have BootMagic on a Partition
Magic 4.0 disk. When I try to execute the file with
/mnt/cdrom/BOOTMAGIC/ setup.exe Enter, I get a'" can't execute binary
file" error message. If i try . /mnt/cdrom/BOOTMAGIC/setup.exe I get the
same error message. Questions: 1) can BootMagic be installed from the
Partition Magic cd on an already installed Linux system, 2) how do I get
the binary file to execute from the cd?

Thanks
Lee