Dont forget, without BM, converts kike me probably may still be relying
completely on windows   8-)

It has long since been used ont his box, but if it werent for using it to
setup a daul for the first time to see if I would like(AND I DO) I probably
still today wouldnt know shit about linux   8-)

See you later, I am off to work...

--
  Bill Day     A.K.A.     BadMan
  RLU#188133     RLM#83358     http://counter.li.org